Our Philosophy - Skilled dentistry. Satisfying care.
Looking for high-quality care delivered to your satisfaction?
Dr. Wanat and his knowledgeable team of skilled professionals will provide just what you need.
What are the things that are most important to us?
1. Skilled Dentistry - Dr. Wanat is a highly skilled practitioner that never settles for less than the best when it comes to your oral health care. For over 28 years, he has delivered lasting results and longterm heath solutions to his patients in all aspects of dentistry. His talent at solving tricky reconstructions and his experience in mastering difficult dental procedures will allow you to feel confident in his care. You can trust that you are in good hands.
2. Comprehensive Care - We understand how important it is for you to receive all the dental care you need under one roof. That’s why we provide a wide range of services from general dentistry to cosmetic care, oral surgery, crowns & bridges, implants, Lumineers, and more. We also work with advanced technology, including electric hand pieces, a cone beam C/T, implant and root canal systems, and sleep apnea devices, to better meet your needs. We use the best of the best technologies because we care about providing you with a safe, accurate and comfortable dental experience.
3. Patient Education - We know that the more educated you are during your visit with us, the more confident you will feel. Our caring team takes the time to explain treatment options in a clear manner for you and answer any questions you might have so you can feel good about the decisions you make regarding the care for you and your family. From your initial consultation to the end of your treatment plan, we will be by your side to make sure you understand every step of your care.
4. On-Time Appointments - Because we value you, we value both your time and the quality of your care. Our team works hard to make sure that things are organized and run smoothly at our practice. We are prompt and thorough in everything we do. We pride ourselves in our ability to maintain on-time appointments.
5. Advanced Technology - We understand the pivotal role that advanced equipment and up-to-date procedures play in providing safer and more comfortable care for you. Whether it’s working with electric hand pieces for your comfort or using cone-beam CT scanning for accurate diagnoses and planning, we invest in the best technologies to enhance your dental experience. The Nobel Biocare implant system, the Sybron root canal system, and sleep apnea devices are also available at our office. We have the technology needed to deliver quality care to your satisfaction.
If you value these qualities in a dentist, call Dr. Wanat today! Experience skilled dentistry that will leave you satisfied with all aspects of your care.